Identity of the owner of this website
In compliance with Law 34/2002, dated July 11th and relating to Services of the Information Society and E-Commerce, we state that the owner of www.satuerca.es is Satuerca (Tax code:XXXX?)
B° Muncharaz, 39-Aptdo. 1
48220 | Abadiano (Biscay, Spain)
Accessing this website confers on you the condition of “User” and implies your express acceptance without reservations of the general terms that are published on www.satuerca.es at the moment in which you access the website. Accordingly, the User must read these general conditions of use whenever he/she proposes to access and, where applicable, use the services provided on this website, as they may be modified.
Aims and scope of the application
These general conditions of use regulate access to, browsing and use of www.satuerca.es as well as the responsibilities derived from use of its contents such as text, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties concerning intellectual and industrial property.
Conditions regarding access to and use of the services
- The User must, at all times, make lawful use of the services available on this website, in accordance with the present general terms, as well as generally accepted Internet practices.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included on this site is legitimate, real, exact, true and up to date. It is the sole responsibility of the User to immediately notify Satuerca of any changes that may occur to the information provided.
- The User will not: bring in viruses, programmes, macros or any sequence of characters with the aim of damaging or altering the computer systems of this website; hinder access of other users through the massive consumption of resources; gather data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or disclose to third parties the contents included on this website; carry out actions through the services included on this website that may infringe the intellectual property rights to the honour, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out acts of unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Satuerca is the holder of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all elements making up www.satuerca.es, including the trademark, commercial name and distinctive sign. In particular, but not solely, these rights protect the graphic design, source code, logotypes, text, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website.
In no case shall access to or navigation on www.satuerca.es, imply waiving, transmitting or granting a full or partial licence by Satuerca for the personal use of its intellectual and industrial property rights by the User.
The User therefore agrees that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialisation, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other form of exploitation by any means of all or part of the content of www.satuerca.es, without the express written authorisation of Satuerca constitutes and infraction of its intellectual and/or Industrial property rights.
Responsibilities and guarantees
- Satuerca states that it has adopted the technical and technological means available to it given the present state of technology to ensure the correct working of the website and the absence of viruses and harmful elements. However, it cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability f the contents and services contained on www.satuerca.es; (b) the absence of errors in said content or the correction of any defect that may occur, (c) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful elements on www.satuerca.es; (d) the impregnability of the security measures adopted, (e) the damages caused by anyone violating the www.satuerca.es security systems.
- The User will be solely responsible to third parties for any communication sent personally in his/her name to www.satuerca.es, as well as for the illegitimate use of the contents and services contained on this website.
- Satuerca reserves the right to suspend access to www.satuerca.es temporarily without prior notice for maintenance, repair, updating or improvement purposes. Whenever circumstance permit, Satuerca will publish a notice on its website giving sufficient advance warning of the date proposed for suspending the services.
- The links appearing on www.satuerca.es may lead you to websites for which Satuerca does not assume any responsibility, as it has no control over the same, with their sole purpose being to inform the User of other sources of information, meaning that the User is exclusively responsible for accessing their content according to he conditions of use in force on the same.
- Satuerca shall not be held responsible for the use that Users may make of the contents and services included on its website. As a result, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the above-mentioned contents and services is in accordance with these gneral conditions of use, nor that they due so in a diligent manner.
Duration and modification
- Satuerca reserves the right to change, wholly or partially, these general terms and conditions of access posting changes in www.satuerca.es. It may also make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the website, change, delete or add content and services it provides, and the way in which they are presented or located. Therefore, the general conditions published when the User accesses www.satuerca.es will be understood to be in force, meaning that the User should read said conditions of use regularly.
- Independently of that laid down in the specific conditions, Satuerca may terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the contents on the website at any time without prior notice without the User being able demand any compensation whatsoever as a result.
Applicable legislation and jurisdictional authority
The relations established between Satuerca and the User will be governed by that laid down in the regulations currently in force concerning applicable legislation and jurisdictional authority. However, for cases where the regulations provide for the possibility of the parties to submit to jurisdiction, Satuerca and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, subjecting themselves to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Bilbao.