The aim of this Cookies Policy is to provide all the information required for any user of the website to be able to decide whether they want to allow the installation of the cookies used by Satuerca and how to manage them. To this regard, we provide a series of basic principles, the awareness of which we deem essential for any internet user (what cookies are and what purpose they serve, or how to disable or delete them) as well as providing help in identifying our cookies.
The information regarding the Satuerca cookies policy is facilitated by means of two layers: the first, a "notice" in the footer of the website, which warns of the installation of non-exempt cookies - describing their purpose - in case of continuing browsing without modifying the browser configuration and providing a link to this Policy so that the user can receives more extensive details of its content and operation; this being the second layer of information.
Our Cookies Policy is publicly and permanently accessible via the link enabled on the website, which users can access to keep informed at all times.
Cookies are files or computer programs, sent to a browser through a web server, which store information on the user's device, when accessing or browsing a website, and allow access to it after installation. In other words, they are information items that a website installs on your device when you visit it. These devices may contain information relative to the browsing habits of the users or the device on which they are installed, or may even be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. Satuerca uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are cookies which allow the user to browse the website and use the various options or services that exist on it, such as identifying the session, access restricted access parts, user authentication, purchasing an order or sharing content on social networks.
- Analytic Cookies: These are the cookies that allow us to track and analyse the behaviour of our website users. We use the services of Google Analytics to perform these analyses. The conditions of these services can be consulted at the following addresses: Google Analytics (Google type cookies; Google Analytics type cookies).
- Advertising cookies: These are the cookies that allow us to manage, in the most effective way, the advertising spaces of our website, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which ads are displayed. This is done using the Google DoubleClick service, whose conditions can be consulted at the following addresses: Google advertising cookies, and DoubleClick cookies.
- Remarketing cookies: by inserting a pixel or tag, the users' visits to our website are recorded in order to show ads about our products and/or services in the timeline of their social networks (Twitter and/or Facebook). The social networks record and keep the information up to a maximum of 90-180 days. The conditions applicable to these services can be consulted in: Twitter y Facebook.
- Social cookies: These are the cookies that social network service providers can install when the user selects to share certain content of our website on the social network they operate. The conditions of these services can be consulted at the following addresses: Facebook, Twitter y Google Plus/YouTube.
The cookies used by Satuercas are anonymous and do not provide references that would allow personal data of the user to be deduced. The only non-anonymous cookies, which allow the identification of the user, are those that the user voluntarily activates, and consequently authorizes their installation, by selecting ".
Cookies will be installed after obtaining the consent of the users. We believe that we have obtained such consent if the user browses our website, or performs certain actions involving express authorization of the installation of cookies.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent, they must remove the installed cookies and, if necessary, modify their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through the options of their browser. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you must activate the options of Private Navigation or "Do-Not-Track" provided in your browser, i.e. block or disable the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the browser options installed on it, follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Here are the links to configure the cookies of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and administrate cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies y Block cookies.
- Google Chrome: Delete, enable and administer cookies
- Opera: Cookies options.
- Safari: Manage cookies.
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can locate how to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer by accessing the "Options" or "Settings" menu - or equivalent - of the browser, or by consulting the "Help" or "Support" section of the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules - exceptions - to manage cookies per website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those you trust.
The following link can be used to manage “Google ads”: Control you Google ads. You may also voluntarily opt out of collecting information from DoubleClick (Google), Facebook, Twitter and other entities via the following links: networkadvertising.org, youronlinechoices.com and aboutads.info.
In the case of blocking or disabling the use of 'cookies' in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.